Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
R&D Lab Technician
R & D
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking a motivated R&D Lab Technician to join our team. Willing to train a motivated candidate with limited work experience.
- Educational background in biology/chemistry a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in manufacturing or in a lab preferred
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work with others in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently prioritizing the work load
- Background working with powders in the personal care industry or similar industry is a plus
- Must be able to lift at least ~25lbs.
- Manage RD inventories including organizing physical inventory and updating database
- Assist the supervisor to conduct analytical experiments.
- Treatment of Experimental Powder samples.
- Testing Experimental Powder samples Ex. Hydrophobicity, Oil Absorption, and Bulk Density
- Write Lab Reports of Results upon completion of powder projects.
- Assist in powder sample preparation to support needs of R&D, Gratis, and others.
- Assist in mill operation in R&D pilot lab and production plant.
- Assist in maintaining the R&D lab, including gathering products and solution used for treatment, keeping stock of lab glassware, and house-keeping.
- Transfer materials/samples between Kobo locations as needed.
Please send resume AND salary requirements/range.
Scientist (Associate) – Technical Service
R & D
Kobo Products Inc., in South Plainfield, NJ seeks a candidate to join our Technical Service team in R&D. The company would be open to training a talented and highly motivated professional with limited working experience.
- BS in chemistry or biology
- 2-4 years Experience with technical support in personal care industry preferred
- Knowledge of global cosmetic regulations is a plus
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Must have strong technical writing, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and handle heavy workload
- Bilingual (speaking as well as reading/writing) candidates preferred
- Provide technical support for internal and external needs
- Complete forms and questionnaires for customers
- Prepare and maintain product dossier including SDS
- Review technical documents of raw materials and new products
- Provide administrative support for R&D on as needed basis
Candidates should include their desired salary range.
Fast-growing NJ manufacturer is seeking a candidate to provide on-site support for internal software applications. The developer will be responsible for software design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, VBA, SQL Server is a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system is preferred
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related majors
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, sharing knowledge and expertise – enabling your team members mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Kobo Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes raw materials for the cosmetics and personal care industry. We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Associate that is detail-oriented and can manage in a fast paced environment.
**Seeking candidates for 1st and 3rd shift positions**
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in cosmetic, personal care, or chemical manufacturing industries preferred
- Must be trained to safely and responsibly operate forklift equipment
- Experience with cGMP and hazardous materials required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies
- Coordinate with several other departments/buildings daily in order to prepare and inspect materials that are shipped and received
- Continuously maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Prospective candidates must submit their required rate of pay (a range is acceptable).
Kobo offers a competitive compensation package including 401k, health and life insurance, as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies.