Administrative Assistants (entry-level)
Seeking talented, highly-motivated
professionals to join our team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong organizational skills and time management ability
- Ability to work independently or on group projects
- 1 year administrative and/or reception work experience
- 2-4 year degree in business or related field
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook experience required
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Mail postage/sort/distribution
- Filing, Faxing, scanning, photocopying, paper shredding
- Coffee service and conference room maintenance
- Data entry and misc. functions for Accounting
- Sample receiving and data entry
Applications Lab Manager/Director
Seeking a candidate that should have strong communication skills,
and at least ten (10) years formulation experience in color cosmetics.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Some travel required to attend trade shows or visit customers.
- Developing new formulas for color, sunscreens, and skin care products
- Working with customers and suppliers
- Training and development of lab technicians
- Working with Kobo sales, marketing, and R&D for new product development
BS Degree in Chemistry preferred
Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Seeking an experienced Scientist for Technical Service.
Provide technical support to the sales team and customers.
Complete forms and questionnaires.
Prepare and maintain MSDS and other technical documents.
Inspect documents of raw materials and distributed products.
Release new products.
Run lab experiments on assignment on limited basis.
2-4 years experience supporting technical service in the cosmetic or
personal care industry
Knowledge of global regulations required
REACH EU regulation experience preferred
Bachelor degree required; Chemistry major preferred
Person must able to multitask in a fast paced environment and possess
strong communication skills
Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
|Research & Development
Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants to work on 2nd shift (Monday-Thursday: 2pm-12am – midnight).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Raw Material Sampler (entry-level)
Raw Material Sampler to work in our QC laboratory and warehouse.
Seeking a Raw Material Sampler to perform manual inspection and sampling of all
incoming raw materials in accordance with all applicable standard operating procedures
(SOP) and work instructions. Must understand and implement all cGMP and other laboratory
related regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Inspect and sample all incoming raw materials in a warehouse environment.
- Use of aseptic sampling techniques and ensure all corresponding documentation is
- Maintain work area and equipment free of chemical and/or microbiological contamination
to insure validity of test results and safety of work environment.
- Sample multiple lots of raw materials.
- Assist Chemists in preparing necessary reagents and equipment to expedite the performance
of analysis by measuring and/or weighing chemicals, mixing and standardizing solutions.
- Assembling and calibrating instruments
- Two (2) or more years of college or high school graduate with Chemistry or related
- Experience working in a laboratory is a plus.
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets and safety precautions of tasks involved.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and
- Good attention to detail.