Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Quality Control Supervisor/Manager
Seeking a highly motivated Quality Control Supervisor/Manager with strong background and experience in Quality Assurance.
- Effectively oversee the QC department. Direct the activities of the QC staff to ensure consistent performance of finished products in accordance with the quality and performance requirements of the customer and operating procedures.
- Responsible to satisfy customer needs, resolve complaints, and maintain favorable client relationships.
- Work with suppliers/distributors and resolve matters and thoroughly investigate.
- Order/maintain inventory of inspection-related supplies
- Ensure inspection equipment is calibrated, verified according to proper frequencies and properly maintained.
- Work with quality management to develop/improve written inspection procedures as needed, and work with interdepartmental teams at all levels of management to accomplish goals.
- Evaluate the company’s product specifications and examine them with customer requirements.
- Set quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve targets, and promote performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
- Understand, evaluate, and execute tests/procedures properly. Investigate product modifications and take responsibility to identify and evaluate quality inspection problems in order to initiate, recommend, or provide solutions.
- Support the department’s satellite locations and direct workers engaged in testing and measuring product.
- Maintain and set up documentation and control procedures.
- Determine relevant quality associated training requirements and deliver training.
- Coordinate staff of various disciplines and drive them to plan to develop and agree on quality procedures, and define quality measures in conjunction with working staff.
- Responsible to assure delivery of a high standard by effectively controlling through inspection, testing, and monitoring the various procedures that build quality into the final product.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years work experience in Personal Care Industry
- Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Strong background in GMP
- Candidate must be able to work in very fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel)
Seeking a Warehouse Worker that is detail oriented and can support in a fast
- Experience working in a cosmetic or personal care company strongly preferred
- Forklift experience required; able to work in tight warehouse space
- Load and unload trucks, incoming containers, air shipments, LCL, and LTL via forklift
- Attention to detail to properly label, put away, track, pick, and pack inventory
- Put away incoming freight, completed production, back to stock, or returns via forklift as dictated by operational need
- Pick UPS, Fed Ex, truck, transfer, or shop orders as dictated by operational need
- Assist with customer pick-ups
- Participate and assist with special projects, inventory movement, warehouse layout, or other movement of goods as needed
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Hazardous Chemical experience
- Maintain cleanliness of company issued machinery and tools
- Participate in cross-training program to develop skills in all areas of warehouse operations
- Participate in cycle and annual inventory counts/recounts as needed
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Open to work on an alternate shift