Administrative Assistants (Entry-Level)
Seeking talented, highly-motivated
professionals to join our team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong organizational skills and time management ability
- Ability to work independently or on group projects
- 1 year administrative and/or reception work experience
- 2-4 year degree in business or related field
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook experience required
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Mail postage/sort/distribution
- Filing, Faxing, scanning, photocopying, paper shredding
- Coffee service and conference room maintenance
- Data entry and misc. functions for Accounting
- Sample receiving and data entry
Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Quality Control Lab Technician
Seeking an experienced QC Lab Technician.
- B.S. in a Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience.
- Strong color experience required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work with others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong problem solving, communication, organizational, math and computer skills.
- Background working with powders and/or dispersions in the personal care industry is preferred.
- **Candidates willing to work on alternate shifts preferred.**
- Performing various wet, physical and instrumental testing to monitor physical and chemical characteristics of pigment dispersions and powders.
- Measuring and evaluating color matches to standards.
- Adhering to lab methods, procedures, and documenting results of testing procedures in accordance with GMP standards.
- Assist R&D/Purchasing Team with evaluating new alternative raw materials and interacting with QA/RD to make sure all non-conforming results are investigated.
Please reference “QC Lab Tech” in the subject field.
- Manages and conducts analytical projects to support RD and QC including method development, resolving issues, data collection and reporting on a timely basis.
- Prepares and reviews analytical tests, test protocols and reports, stability protocols and reports, and SOPs
- Evaluates and resolves analytical and instrumental issues related to chromatography and spectroscopy.
- Conduct and supervise routine physical and chemical testing in the lab; Provide help to other RD projects on a needed basis.
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry
- Hands-on experience with Head Space GC, FITR, XRF and Size analysis
- Method development and method validation experience
- Able to set priorities based on a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience in personal care products is desired.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
|R & D
Research & Development Scientist
- Conduct RD projects to develop new materials including surface treated pigments, specialty powders, pearlescent pigments
- Work with pilot powder lab and production plant on scaling up
- Document processes and procedures, and assist SOP drafting
- Support operations with technical guidance and training
- BS in Chemistry with minimum 5 years experience or MS with 2 - 3 years of experience
- Capable of conducting RD projects independently
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Pigment/Dye/Effect pigment chemistry and development
- Surface treatment and modification of powders and the production process
- Candidate must have strong written and oral verbal communication skills
- Work experience in Cosmetic and/or Personal Care Industry is highly preferred.
|R & D
Scientist, Technical Service
Seeking a talented and highly motivated professional to join our R&D team. Person must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and possess strong communication skills.
- Provide technical support to the sales team and customers
via email and phone
- Complete forms and questionnaires
- Prepare and maintain product dossier including MSDS
- Review technical documents of raw materials and new products
Exposure to conducting laboratory experiments is on a very limited basis.
- BS in chemistry with 2-4 years experience of technical support in the cosmetic or personal care industry
- Knowledge of global cosmetic regulations required
- Experience with EU REACH is preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Strong technical writing and organizational skill are required
- Must be able to prioritize and handle heavy workload
|R & D