Applications Lab Chemist
Seeking an experienced Applications Lab Chemist.
The preferred candidate should have strong communication skills, and at least 3-5 years formulation experience in color cosmetics.
- To formulate a wide variety of new cosmetic formulas.
- Ability to troubleshoot formulas.
- To develop and make presentations.
- Attend trade shows to support sales with customer discussions.
- Flexibility to attend seminars and conferences, if requested.
- Ability to work with customers in Kobo’s labs to create new finished products with them.
- 3-5 years industry experience on the bench formulating cosmetics (ie. Emulsions, Anhydrous systems, Powders, and Sunscreens).
- Knowledge of cosmetic/personal care raw materials (ie. functionality, interactions, and regulatory limits).
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (oral and written).
- Flexibility to travel domestic and internationally.
- Person must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
- BS Degree in related field preferred
Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants to work on 2nd shift (Monday-Friday: 2pm-10pm).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Seeking a Warehouse Worker to support in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Experience working in a cosmetic or personal care company strongly preferred
- Forklift experience; able to work in tight warehouse space
- Load and unload trucks, incoming containers, air shipments, LCL, and LTL via forklift
- Attention to detail to properly label, put away, track, pick, and pack inventory
- Put away incoming freight, completed production, back to stock, or returns via forklift as dictated by operational need
- Pick UPS, Fed Ex, truck, transfer, or shop orders as dictated by operational need
- Assist with customer pick-ups
- Participate and assist with special projects, inventory movement, warehouse layout, or other movement of goods as needed
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Maintain cleanliness of company issued machinery and tools
- Participate in cross-training program to develop skills in all areas of warehouse operations
- Participate in cycle and annual inventory counts/recounts as needed
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Open to work on an alternate shift