(Support for Applications
- Formulation of Skin Care, Sun Care, Color Cosmetics and OTC products including
but not limited to Sunscreens, creams, lotions, mascaras, lipsticks,
foundations, pressed powder, and other cosmetic and OTC products.
- Developing new products to meet marketing and sales department needs.
- Interact with customers & provide technical support for customers and
Sales staff including efficacy testing, trouble shooting & stability.
- Participate in trade shows, sales conferences and sales meetings.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Knowledge of industry trends.
- Creative thinking, technical writing, and organizational skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the chemical, personal care industry.
- Knowledge of cosmetic/personal care raw materials, functionality, interactions
and regulatory limits.
- Understanding of emulsion and surfactant technology as well as general formulation techniques.
- Must be fluent in English as well as Mandarin. Additional languages a plus.