||Seeking experienced operators/batch makers with
colorant knowledge. Must have milling experience using powders and pigments.
Forklift experience a plus. Personal care industry preferred. Strong mechanical
skills required. Fluent in English is preferred. Position is located in a new
Factory in Labège (31), France.
(Support for Applications
- Formulation of Skin Care, Sun Care, Color Cosmetics and OTC products including
but not limited to Sunscreens, creams, lotions, mascaras, lipsticks,
foundations, pressed powder, and other cosmetic and OTC products.
- Developing new products to meet marketing and sales department needs.
- Interact with customers & provide technical support for customers and
Sales staff including efficacy testing, trouble shooting & stability.
- Participate in trade shows, sales conferences and sales meetings.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Knowledge of industry trends.
- Creative thinking, technical writing, and organizational skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the chemical, personal care industry.
- Knowledge of cosmetic/personal care raw materials, functionality, interactions
and regulatory limits.
- Understanding of emulsion and surfactant technology as well as general formulation techniques.
- Must be fluent in English and French. Additional languages a plus.
- Quality Control.
- Inspect, sample and validate all manufactured and distributed products, as well as all incoming raw materials.
- Set up and maintain stability testing of products and record results in Company Database.
- Pull and maintain retention samples of all products and material.
- Record the results of measurements and analyses information in Company Database.
- Comprehend, edit and write operating procedures.
- Maintain and order supplies and materials for the department.
- Interact with suppliers to request technical and regulatory information necessary to support product development and to support customers.
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the chemical, personal care industry.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related fields.
- Must be fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge of computers, and experience using : Word, Access, Excel