Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking highly motivated
self-starter with a strong work ethic to join our team as a Material Sampler.
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment, and have excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets and safety precautions of tasks involved
- Two or more years of college or high school graduate with Chemistry or related science knowledge
- Experience working in a laboratory is a plus
- Must be able to life ~50lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Inspect and sample multiple lots of raw materials and products and keep detailed records and documentation
- Data entry and record maintenance
- Fill sample orders for shipment
- Maintain inventory of sample materials
- Maintain a clean lab environment
|Gratis & QC
Kobo Products is seeking a talented, highly motivated professional to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Marketing
- Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Illustrator or similar program experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong multi-tasking and organization skills, and creative eye required
- Tradeshow coordination – booth space and design, expenses, travel arrangements, supplies, poster and literature preparation, and shipping arrangements.
- Draft press releases, and update existing and design new literature and posters.
- Responsible for advertising contracts, design, and expenses.
- Handle multiple projects at once and work independently as well as on group projects.
- Undertake projects and execute from start to finish.
- Work on special projects, presentations, and internal and external events.
Seeking a Warehouse Worker that is detail oriented and can support in a fast
- Experience working in a cosmetic or personal care company strongly preferred
- Forklift experience required; able to work in tight warehouse space
- Load and unload trucks, incoming containers, air shipments, LCL, and LTL via forklift
- Attention to detail to properly label, put away, track, pick, and pack inventory
- Put away incoming freight, completed production, back to stock, or returns via forklift as dictated by operational need
- Pick UPS, Fed Ex, truck, transfer, or shop orders as dictated by operational need
- Assist with customer pick-ups
- Participate and assist with special projects, inventory movement, warehouse layout, or other movement of goods as needed
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Hazardous Chemical experience
- Maintain cleanliness of company issued machinery and tools
- Participate in cross-training program to develop skills in all areas of warehouse operations
- Participate in cycle and annual inventory counts/recounts as needed
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Open to work on an alternate shift