Seeking an experienced QC Lab Technician.
- B.S. in a Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience.
- Strong color experience required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work with others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong problem solving, communication, organizational, math and computer skills.
- Background working with powders and/or dispersions in the personal care industry is preferred.
- **Candidates willing to work on alternate shifts preferred.**
- Performing various wet, physical and instrumental testing to monitor physical and chemical characteristics of pigment dispersions and powders.
- Measuring and evaluating color matches to standards.
- Adhering to lab methods, procedures, and documenting results of testing procedures in accordance with GMP standards.
- Assist R&D/Purchasing Team with evaluating new alternative raw materials and interacting with QA/RD to make sure all non-conforming results are investigated.
Please reference “QC Lab Tech” in the subject field.