Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Entry Level)
Kobo is seeking a talented, highly-motivated professional to join our team as the Administrative Assistant in the Accounting Department.
The Administrative Assistant will support answering phones, greeting customers and will handle various administrative functions such as:
The successful candidate will support various administrative functions with the Accounting department.
- Mail postage/sort/distribution
- Paper shredding
- Coffee service maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong organizational skills and time-management ability
- Ability to work independently as well as on group projects
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 year degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 year administrative and reception work experience and/or Accounting experience preferred.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience required, Microsoft Navision experience helpful
Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team
as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface
treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain
a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Kobo Products is seeking a talented, highly motivated professional to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Marketing
- Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Illustrator or similar program experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong multi-tasking and organization skills, and creative eye required
- Tradeshow coordination – booth space and design, expenses, travel arrangements, supplies, poster and literature preparation, and shipping arrangements.
- Draft press releases, and update existing and design new literature and posters.
- esponsible for advertising contracts, design, and expenses.
- Handle multiple projects at once and work independently as well as on group projects.
- Undertake projects and execute from start to finish.
- Work on special projects, presentations, and internal and external events.
Seeking a Warehouse Worker that is detail oriented and can support in a fast
- Experience working in a cosmetic or personal care company strongly preferred
- Forklift experience required; able to work in tight warehouse space
- Load and unload trucks, incoming containers, air shipments, LCL, and LTL via forklift
- Attention to detail to properly label, put away, track, pick, and pack inventory
- Put away incoming freight, completed production, back to stock, or returns via forklift as dictated by operational need
- Pick UPS, Fed Ex, truck, transfer, or shop orders as dictated by operational need
- Assist with customer pick-ups
- Participate and assist with special projects, inventory movement, warehouse layout, or other movement of goods as needed
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Hazardous Chemical experience
- Maintain cleanliness of company issued machinery and tools
- Participate in cross-training program to develop skills in all areas of warehouse operations
- Participate in cycle and annual inventory counts/recounts as needed
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Open to work on an alternate shift