Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Junior Software Developer
Fast-growing NJ manufacturer is seeking a candidate to provide on-site support for internal software applications. The developer will be responsible for software design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, VBA, SQL Server is a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system is preferred
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related majors
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, sharing knowledge and expertise – enabling your team members mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Raw Material Repacker (Entry Level)
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking a highly reliable and motivated candidate with a strong work ethic to join our team as a full-time Raw Material Repacker. Opportunity for advancement.
Seeking candidates to work on 1st or 2nd shift (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
- Heavy lifting daily – Must be able to lift ~50lb.
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment, have excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail, and keep a clean work environment.
- Must be willing to learn about Safety Data Sheets and the safety precautions of tasks involved.
- Must pass a pulmonary function test in order to utilize a dust mask (respirator)
- Forklift experience